SUMMER SOCCER CAMPS
We are sorry to announce that we will not be able to host summer camps again this summer.
Sponsored by Seminole Youth Soccer
Camp Information – Summer 2019
Seminole Youth Soccer is proud to sponsor the Nineteenth Annual Patriot Soccer Camps at Lake Brantley High School. The camps are being offered to boys and girls ages 5 to 14. Camps will be from 9:00 a.m until 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday for Full-day campers, and from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m., Monday through Friday for Half-day campers. The camps will consist of one hour sessions with breaks built into each session. There will be a one hour lunch and relaxation break for the full-day camps. Sessions will include technical instruction, fun games, and scrimmages. Campers will be divided by age and skill level.
Please scroll down for information on how to register for camp and registration forms.
Camp Director, Danny Kirby
- 24 years boys soccer coach for the Lake Brantley High School
- 19 years League Director for Seminole Youth Soccer
- Six time FHSAA State Soccer Tournament
- Two Conference, Two District, and 1 Regional Championship
- Two time Seminole Athletic Conference Coach of the Year
- Three time Florida Athletic Coaches Association District Nine’s Coach of the Year
- Graduate of the University of Central Florida
- Member of the Natioanal Soccer Coaches Assocition of America
- Holds an Advanced National Coach’s Certificate, a National Coach’s Certificate, and Level 1 and Level 2 Goalkeeper Coach’s Certificates from the National Soccer Coaches Associtation of America.
Assitant Camp Director-Patriot Soccer Camps, William Diaz-Granados
- 23 Years coaching Club and High School Soccer
- Former Girls Head Coach at Lake Brantley High School
- Current Boys Head Coach at Lake Brantley High School
- Graduate of Florida State University and the University of Central Florida
- Member of the Florida Athletic Coaches Association and the Florida High School Activities Association
- Holds an ‘E’ license for the Florida Youth Soccer Association
Assistant Camp Director-Seminole Youth Soccer Camps, Tommy Keiger
- 14 Years Coach/Supervisor with Seminole Youth Soccer
- Former Girls Head Coach at Crooms Academy
- Current Girls Head Coach at Seminole High School
Other staff members will include high school coaches, college players, and current and past Lake Brantley High School and Seminole High School players.
Camp Sessions and Costs
Session #1 Full-day: June 3 - June 7 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Cost: $200 Half-day: June 3 - June 7 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Cost: $120
Session #2 Full-day: June 10 – June 14 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Cost: $200 Half-day: June 10 – June 14 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Cost: $120
Session #3 Full-day: July 15 – July 19 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Cost: $200 Half-day: July 15 – July 19 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Cost: $120
Session #4 Full-day: July 22 – July 26 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Cost: $200 Half-day: July 22 – July 26 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Cost: $120
Multiple Weeks Price: Full-day: Cost: $180 per week Half-day: Cost: $110 per week
What to Bring to Camp
All campers will receive a camp T-shirt when they arrive at the first session. Campers will need to bring or wear the following things to each session. * Shinguards, Soccer Shoes (Cleats), and Tennis Shoes * Sunscreen * Soccer Ball (w/campers name on it) * Cooler with drinks or thermos with drinks. * Snacks for break and a lunch
Registration Form and Payment
There are three ways to register for camp: 1. Click on the hyperlink below, print and fill out the form, then mail the form with the registration and a check/money order to: Seminole Youth Soccer P.O. Box 953934 Lake Mary, FL 32795-3934 We will then send you a confirmation letter with instructions on where to go and what to bring to camp. 2. Print and fill out the form below, then visit our office at: 1325 S. International Parkway Suite #2211 Lake Mary, FL 32746 where you can drop off your camp registratioin form(s) and pay by credit/debit card, cash, check, or money order. 3. Fill out a form below, save it, then attach the registrtation form to an email and send it to, firstname.lastname@example.org. Then call 407-324-5354 with a credit/debit card payment.
Camp Registration Form (Word)
Camp Registration Form (PDF)