1. Where and when are the games played?
Games will be played on Saturdays between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm. This season we will be playing
our games at Sylvan Lake Park, which is located off of Highway 46 near the Seminole Town Center
2. Where and when will practices be?
Practice times and places will be determined by the team coaches and parents. Initially
practice fields will be available at the game fields the two Saturdays before the season begins.
3. What if my child cannot make it to practice?
This is a recreational league. If your child does not make it to practice, he or she will still
be given equal playing time on Saturday morning.
4. How many players are on each team?
There will be 12 to 15 players on each team.
5. How many players will play at a time?
The number of players will depend on the age of the children.
6. Who will coach and referee the teams?
Parents of the children will serve as coaches on the teams. The coaches will also serve as
referees for the games.
7. I don't know anything about soccer, can I still help coach, and will I get any help?
Yes and yes. I will conduct rules meetings and coaching clinics before and during the season.
I will also be available for questions or help with practices if time allows.
8. What if my child decides not to play? Do I get a refund?
We recommend that you incourage your child not to give up. Because we will be turning players
away, we do not refund money once the season begins.
9. Do you play with goalkeepers?
Yes, we have goalkeepers at all age levels.
10. How many boys and girls are on each team?
We try to keep an even number of boys and girls, but sometimes we cannot, because of requests
by some players to play with each other.